Simple URLs is a free WordPress plugin developed by StudioPress. It is an alternative to all premium Affiliate management WordPress plugins. It also helps to track and manage all outbound links directly from WordPress dashboard. Here is the unbiased review of Simple URLs WordPress plugin and follow our Guide to know how to use this plugin.
Features of Simple URLs WordPress Plugin
Here are some notable features on Simple URLS WordPress Plugin
- Create, Manage and Track Outbound links from WordPress Dashboard.
- Custom Post type will be added to existing WordPress Menu.
- Create, edit and Delete URLs without much complexity.
- Simple 301 redirect and hence there wont be any conflicts with permalinks.
How to Install Simple URLs WordPress Plugin ?
Download Simple URL’s WordPress plugin by using the link below.
Go to Plugin menu, upload Simple URLs plugin and Activate it.
How to mask affiliate links using Simple URLs Plugin ?
Here is the step-by-step guide that helps to make your long and ugly affiliate links to short and sweet brand URLs.
- After done with the installation part, go to Setting Menu > Permalinks and just click on “Save Settings” (don’t change anything there.)
- Go to Simple URLs Admin and Click on “Add New” button (a page with two blank fields will be opened.)
- Add a title and enter affiliate link in URL information meta box.
- You can customize the slug by editing it directly.
- Click on “Publish” button and you have successfully masked your Affiliate Link.
- Everything is done now and its time to test your short affiliate links.
Final Words on Simple URLs Plugin
In our point of view, Simple URLs is a pretty cool plugin and at present we are also using the same to mask our affiliate links. It a light-weight plugin with many available options, thanks StudioPress for developing such an awesome plugin.
Instead of using premium plugins, we recommend you to use Simple URLs to track and manage your affiliate links. If you need any further help in setting up this awesome plugin, just drop a comment.