Simple guide on how to insert multiple images in WordPress post. Default Media Uploader in WordPress allows you to insert only one image at a time into the post editor. If your blog post has multiple images then you have to insert them one-by-one, which is quite a difficult task. Here is a solution for this problem – Faster Image Insert WordPress Plugin.
Read This : How to Login to WordPress using Email Address
Features of Faster Image Insert Plugin
This plugin is quite fast and prevents loading of thick box. Also images can be uploaded in both gallery and library mode. Here are some other notable features of faster image insert:
- The default user interface is modified to add more options.
- Mass edit titles, alt-tags and captions of all images.
- Images can be inserted in reverse order also.
- Everything can be controlled using the options page.
Download Faster Image Insert Plugin
Faster image insert is a free WordPress plugin developed by David Frank. Download and install this plugin by using the below link:
Insert Multiple Images into WordPress Post Editor
- After installing the plugin go to post editor, upload some images using the WordPress media uploader.
- Select the images you like to insert into your post and click on “Insert Selected Images” button.
- Voila, you have successfully inserted multiple images into your WordPress post.
Options in Faster Image Insert Plugin
Useful and handy settings are available in options pane, simply turn-on what you like and Save the Changes.
Hope you like this article on how to insert multiple images into WordPress post, if you got any query regarding this, please do drop a comment.