How to Auto Post to Google+ Plus from WordPress Blog. Google Plus is a social networking platform created by the popular search engine Google. It got many awesome features and helps bloggers, webmasters to drive traffic to their blog. Here is the detailed info on Google+ and how to auto link your WordPress Blog with it.
Reasons to link Google+ Plus with your WordPress Blog
- Google drives traffic to your blog, so using Google+ gives better exposure.
- Its stand alone features like hangouts etc helps to interact with others.
- All Google +1′s are considered while ranking your blog post in search results.
- Apart from these, its a best alternative for those who hate to use Facebook.
Is it possible to Auto Post to Google+ Plus from WordPress Blog ?
At present Google+ API (released in September 2011) provides read-only access to public data, hence posts only go one way. Google+ can be connected to Facebook and Twitter to automatically cross-post your content, but there is no perfect solution to Auto Post from a WordPress Blog.
How to Auto Post to Google+ Plus from WordPress Blog
At present, the only possible solution to auto post from WordPress blog to Google+ is by using this plugin.
WPGPlus WordPress Plugin
WPGplus is a free WordPress plugin that heps to cross-post your articles from WordPress blog to your Google+ Plus profile.
Features of WPGPlus Plugin
- Posts will be automatically published to your Google + Profile.
- Recognizes links, images etc things.
- Based on PHP script for publishing to Google+ from php.
- It also includes post excerpt (used in meta box)
How to use WPGPlus Plugin
- Download and Install WPGPlus Plugin using the link below.
- Go to WPGPlus admin menu and login using Google username and Password.
- You can also use custom meta box, which is available in post editor page to add message for Google+ post.
You have successfully integrated your WordPress blog with Google+ profile and Whenever you publish an article in WordPress blog, it will be automatically posted to your Google+ Profile.
Alternate Methods to Auto Post to Google+ Plus from WordPress
Here are some alternative methods created by third-party application developers and they claim that its possible to auto post content from WordPress blog to Google Plus, lets see how those things work.
gPressor WordPress Plugin
gPressor plugin is the result of experiments done to link WordPress blog with Google+. This plugin is available to download at WarriorForum and its developer claims that its possible to auto post content on WordPress blog (including Posts and Pages) to Google Plus. It works on SMS related stuff and is fully functional in India and US.
For further info on this, check out – Google Plus Poster
NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster
NextScripts is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to auto-post from WordPress blog to social networking blogs including Facebook and Twitter. But coming to Google+ you need buy their script (priced at $49) and have to set it up by contacting your hosting support.
For further info on this, check out – NextScripts Google Plus
Hope you like this article on how to Auto Post to Google+ Plus from WordPress Blog, if you got any query related to this article, simply drop a comment.